Need to Read! April 2017 Edition
Let OPL take the guess-work out of searching for your next read!
OPL`s newest staff member, Darrin, has a passion for art and music and loves the artistry of a good book, TV show or album.
Listen: A Sailor's Guide to Earth by Sturgill Simpson
Read: Lincoln in the Bardo by George Saunders
Living the Creative Life
OPL's Readers' Advisor, Darrin, shares his top picks to help you explore your creative side!
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Testimony by Robbie Robertson
- Forever Young by Bob Dylan
- Make Good Art Speech by Neil Gaiman
- Writing Down the Bones by Natalie Goldberg
- How Music Works by David Byrne
- Musicophilia: Tales of Music and the Brain by Oliver Sacks
- The Digital Photography Book: Part 1 by Scott Kelby
- The Paris Wife by Paula McLain
- Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain by Betty Edwards
OPL's Most Popular Books Right Now!
- Bone Box by Faye Kellerman
- The Break by Katherena Vermette
- The Book of Joy by His Holiness the Dalai Lama and Archbishop Desmond Tutu
- The Little Book of Hygge by Meik Wiking
- Hidden Figures by Margot Lee Shetterly
- Dangerous Games by Danielle Steel
- The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware
- The Hidden Life of Trees by Peter Wohlleben
- Birds Art Life by Kyo Maclear
- Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman
Still looking for more that you Need to Read? Why not check out our most recent arrivals or see
what our book clubs are reading (we're always looking for new members, don't be shy)!
You can also email us and we can send you some recommendations, just let us know what
you're looking for.